Monday, November 14, 2011

Posted by PicasaThis is a new storage rack I purchased on amazon.com as well.   The baskets are movable and you can space the brackets any way you would like, all three for $75!  The magnetic sheets panels on the right you can purchase at Michaels, they do come with a few of the round magnetic jars to stick on them as well!  I did find I needed to tape a few of them shut, especially if you plan to store things like beads in them, so if it does crash down on you, it doesn't open!  (I learned the hard way!)...  be sure to push all the air you can out of them when you close the lid- that helps a ton- then the lid won't fall off.....  gravity, I tell ya!

amazon link to product:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002MXY6NK/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details

No comments:

Post a Comment