Thursday, April 7, 2011

My weekend crop page!

What a great weekend with fabulous ladies and friends!  I ended up getting over 20 pages done in one weekend and several other cute projects!  This page was so easy and so cute!  I think I might even frame it in a shadow box or picture frame.  I used a rub on for the white title.  The buttons were attached using glue dots- I find they work the best.  If you don't have a corner rounder for your pictures then see me!  You need one ASAP!  :)  A nice touch to flowers is attaching a button in the middle or a brad.  Happy Scrappin! 

2 comments:

  1. Very artistic arrangement! I like the buttons!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have a whole weekend of cropping! I love your page and framing it seems like a great idea.What cute children too.

    ReplyDelete